15 February 2007

Historic photo research

For the doc photo class, I will be writing a lot of the background info that will relate to the larger rephotography project. Craig wants me to explain how I will choose the images/locations to use, as well as a bit on the care and feeding of historic photographs. There are thousands of CEJ's images available, in several locations (that I know of!), plus our collection. I would like to limit my images to what we own now, perhaps at some future date, I can venture into the other collections.

I need to turn in an outline of this by Tuesday, a sort of writing/shooting script, if you will...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wilf James said...

My wife Ghislaine loves this image. Her favourite subject.

She collects cows. I am just glad to say they are not real ones.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home